The Abbey has a number of different venues and areas to hold your actual wedding ceremony. All of our ceremony packages include:
- One-hour rehearsal, with coordinator, usually scheduled the day prior
- On-site Wedding Coordinator on the day of the wedding
- Use of Brides Dressing Room
- Use of Groom’s Quarters
- Use of Bridal Salon Room, with beauticians chair
- All standing décor, guest book table, wedding arch, podium and unity candle table
- Use of grounds and monastery for photography
- Set up and Tear Down
- Ample Parking
The Abbey Chapel is an elegant indoor location for exchanging of vows. This remarkable chapel features a soaring ceiling, large stained glass window, stone pilasters with the twelve apostles making a beautiful atmosphere for your wedding. Seating for 200 guests. The chapel is air conditioned and available for use May through October.
A number of Abbey bride’s elect to have the ceremony outside on one of the Abbey’s beautifully landscaped areas. With spectacular views of the historic Holy Cross Abbey Monastery, your ceremony may be held outside in front of the picturesque monastery and bell tower or in the more intimate grove to the west of the monastery, these choices are very popular options and can comfortably accommodate up to 350 guests. A more intimate location on the East side of the Monastery will accommodate up to 80 guests. Although the choice is yours, really the outdoor choices are boundless. (We have the unique ability to plan for an outside ceremony, but still have a inside backup space should the unpredictable Colorado weather change at the last minute).