Hedley Hall Dormitory
A two story traditional Dorm style building that was originally used as a dormitory for the Abbey Boy’s School from the mid ‘60’s to 1985. Today it is used as an affordable group lodging facility. Retreat groups, college field study groups, boy and girl scout troops, youth groups, Abbey school alumni, etc. find it to be a clean and affordable place to stay! Each room has a basic dorm room set up with two twin beds, two desks, two closets, and sink & locking door. (shared bathroom and shower facilities)
The facility features include:
- Two Conference Rooms are 22’ x 22’ each (485 sq. ft.), one on each floor and can be set up to fit the needs of your group.
- Two TV Lounges/common areas are approx. 22’ x 28’ each (615 sq. ft.), one on each floor & each have cable TV.
- The Kitchen has a stove, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, and a small selection of cookware and dishes.
- Complimentary wireless internet and phone for local calls only.
- Use of the Abbey grounds for outdoor activities.
- Meal service also available.
There are four shared restroom/shower facilities, two per floor, each with four shower stalls, three restroom stalls & sinks.
In total there are 53 rooms with a sleeping capacity of 105.
- 46 rooms each with two single beds
- One room with one single bed
- Three rooms each with a double bed & a shower
- Four Prefect rooms, sleeps two, queen bed, sitting room & private bath
Please contact Lesli Durham for more information at 719-275-8631 ext. 4 or email email@example.com