Located on the beautiful Abbey campus, Stansbeck Hall is a wonderful facility for your next meeting, baby shower, or any type of party or meeting. One of the many buildings on the historic campus, was originally used as a classroom for the Abbey School students. Today it is a meeting venue.
The facility features include:
- One room: approx. 675 sq ft (25’x27’); plus the Foyer 150 sq ft (14’x11’)
- A variety of banquet tables and chairs are available
- Projection Screen
- Outside or Self—Catering Allowed, or The Abbey can also take care of your food & beverage needs
- Air conditioned
- You are responsible for your own set up and cleanup
- Additional chairs, tables, projector, coffee urn, catering, drink service and set up may be arranged through The Abbey for an additional fee.
- Catering & Lodging are also available.
Please contact for more information at 719-275-8631 ext. 4 or email firstname.lastname@example.org