Located on the beautiful Abbey campus, Stansbeck Hall is a wonderful facility for your next meeting, baby shower, craft fair, or any type of party or meeting. One of the many buildings on the historic campus, was originally used as a classroom for the Abbey School students. Today it is a meeting venue with two meeting spaces and an office space. Rental of this building includes use of the two meeting space rooms, the office space is occupied.
The facility features include:
- One room: Room 103, approx. 675 sq ft (25’x27’); plus the Foyer 150 sq ft (14’x11’)
- A variety of banquet tables and chairs are available
- Projection Screen
- Outside or Self—Catering Allowed, or The Abbey can also take care of your food & beverage needs
- Air conditioned
- You are responsible for your own set up and cleanup
- Additional chairs, tables, projector, coffee urn, catering, drink service and set up may be arranged through The Abbey for an additional fee.
- Catering & Lodging are also available.
Please contact Lesli Durham for more information at 719-275-8631 ext. 4 or email email@example.com